Responding to the continuous trajectory of our project portfolio, we are looking for an Architect or experienced Graduate of Architecture with minimum 3-5 years’ experience to join our team.
You will have
- Proficient skills in Revit, delivering documentation to a high level of detail (LOD 350)
- BIM collaboration experience (i.e. with sub consultant models and working with linked files)
- The ability to schedule within Revit and create and edit families
- Experience in delivering projects from inception to completion
- Demonstrated skills in managing consultant teams
- Client liaison experience
- Experience working with Enscape (desirable)
This role will support our backline and project delivery, with career progression opportunities to manage project teams and large-scale projects. You will work closely with our senior team members across multiple sectors, scales and complexity of works.
What S9 offers
As one of Adelaide’s largest architecture and design studios, you will work alongside our design and support staff and hands on Directors, as well as;
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and growing design studio, with a broad portfolio of projects across various sectors
- Modern, open-plan studio environment located just outside of the CBD
- Career progression opportunities and an internal mentor scheme
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involve cake!) just to name a few
- S9 are signatories to the Architects Declare Movement (Australian Architects Declare Climate & Biodiversity Emergency) and are committed to the ongoing improvement of our sustainability processes
- As an evolving studio we continually look to advance the way we do things and embrace new technologies
Please apply via Seek or directly, by sending your CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected]
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.