Responding to the continuous trajectory of our project portfolio, we are looking for a BIM Manager to join our team.
Studio Nine Architects understands how the quality of our internal systems underpin the level of service we provide our clients and allow our staff the tools necessary to excel in their roles. We are also equally conscious of ensuring we are constantly striving to find a better, more efficient way of working.
The successful applicant will have a thirst for challenging the norm and a constant drive for system optimisation. Studio Nine will empower the successful applicant to maximise their impact and will facilitate the collaborative framework necessary to engage with the wider team.
With a future focused Leadership Team and a young, energetic team of designers keen to pursue change, the successful applicant will be instrumental in unlocking how we design a better future, for people, place and planet.
- Maintain and develop BIM implementation plan, templates, libraries, training systems and manuals
- General upskilling and identifying gaps of staff across the office
- Provide support to Project Leaders across all project phases
- Requires project experience in BIM cross collaboration systems with external consultants throughout design and documentation phases
- Clash detection - Revizto and/or Navisworks
- Manage QA of BIM integration
- Content creation - Building parametric Revit families for bespoke project requirements and the company library
- Content management – Experience with Unifi or similar BIM content managers preferred
- Troubleshooting and assisting with model management (with ability to operate remotely for WFH cases)
- Evaluate new and relevant technology and systems / plug-ins for BIM
- Attend conferences and events on relevant technology and systems / stay informed on BIM ‘best practice’ within Architecture
Additional may include:
- Understanding of current DIT / DfE LOD requirements and best practices for content creation / documentation
- Provide ongoing plans / schedules for advancement (explore budgets, training options etc)
- Testing during interview / onboarding of new staff
- Project work where required (understand this may fluctuate pending workload)
What S9 Offers
As one of Adelaide’s largest architecture and design studios, you will work alongside our design and support staff and 5 hands on Directors, as well as;
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and growing design studio, with a broad portfolio of projects across various sectors
- Modern, open-plan studio environment located just outside of the CBD
- Career progression opportunities and an internal mentor scheme
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involve cake!) just to name a few
- S9 are signatories to the Architects Declare Movement (Australian Architects Declare Climate & Biodiversity Emergency) and are committed to the ongoing improvement of our sustainability processes
- As an evolving studio we continually look to advance the way we do things and embrace new technologies
Please send your CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.