Responding to the current growth in our Health Portfolio, we are seeking an experienced Architect \ Interior Designer with a passion and focus on medical and healthcare design.
- Undertake feasibility studies to deliver efficient and compliant planning solutions in tandem with client, SA Health and infection control consultants
- Develop space planning, test fits and schematic design solutions for healthcare and commercial projects
- Prepare design development presentations and construction documentation to suit
- Liaise with engineering services and specialist sub consultants
- Undertake and co-ordinate delivery of projects through CA phases maintaining compliance to SA Health approvals and integrating specialist engineering overlays and specifications
- Manage end of project commissioning for purpose of facilitating SA Health license approvals and operational requirements
As an ideal candidate, you will have
- Demonstrated skills in the delivery of the key responsibilities as noted above
- Ability to work with a team or autonomously
- Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Enscape skills
- Healthcare and or Day Surgery project experience with a knowledge of Health Facility Guidelines and AS4187 upgrades is essential
All applicants need to be aware and focused on the complex and integrated services requirements that clinics possess, along with the required standards and regulations.
What S9 offers
- Modern, open-plan studio environment
- Opportunity to be part of a growing Architectural and Interior Design Practice
- Opportunity to up-skill with clear development and promotion pathways, working closely with senior staff and Directors
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a sense of community and focus on wellbeing
- Internal mentoring scheme
- Professional Development support through internal and external education streams
- Member of Day Surgeries Australia
- Sustainably conscious practice and signatories for the Australian Architects Declare Movement
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies and are continually advancing our processes
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No recruitment agencies thank you.