Working closely with our senior staff, we are looking for an Interior Designer with 5-8 years experience to play a key role in delivering our interiors and integrated architectural projects with the broader team.
With projects across a diverse range of sectors, scales and complexities, you will have the opportunity to work across a range of projects. Collaborating with our team of interior designers and architects, suppliers, consultants, builders and clients, you will work across all phases of a project. With drive and a passion for design you will contribute to the development of the studio.
Attributes / Skills
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Architecture / Interior Design industry
- Bachelor of Interior Design / Interior Architecture or equivalent
- All-rounder with a strong balance of design, delivery and technical knowledge
- Proficient skills in Revit, delivering documentation to a high level of detail
- A proactive and enthusiastic mindset
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, organised and thorough
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
- Versatile approach ideal for handling a diverse spectrum of clients and projects
What S9 offers
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and growing design studio, with a broad portfolio of projects across various sectors
- Modern, open-plan studio environment located just outside of the CBD
- Career progression opportunities and an internal mentor scheme
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- S9 are proudly carbon neutral and members of Climate Active, committed to the ongoing improvement of our sustainability processes
- As an evolving studio we continually look to advance the way we do things and embrace new technologies and collaborations with like-minded businesses to evolve the practice of architecture
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.