We are on the hunt for an experienced Senior Interior Designer to join our team, working closely with the Directors, Team Leaders and broader team to deliver our interior design projects.
You will have
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the Architecture / Interior Design industry
- Bachelor of Interior Design / Interior Architecture or equivalent
- Strong balance of design, delivery & technical knowledge
- Client liaison experience
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to visualise concepts and communicate effectively
- Proficient skills in Revit, delivering documentation to a high level of detail
- Versatile approach ideal for handling a diverse spectrum of clients and projects
Hospitality sector experience will be advantageous
What S9 offers
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and growing design studio, with a broad portfolio of projects across various sectors
- Modern, open-plan studio environment located just outside of the CBD
- Career progression opportunities and an internal mentor scheme
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- S9 are proudly carbon neutral and members of Climate Active, committed to the ongoing improvement of our sustainability processes
- As an evolving studio we continually look to advance the way we operate and embrace new technologies and collaborations with like-minded businesses to evolve the practice of architecture
This role is based in our Kent Town studio in Adelaide. You must be an Australian permanent resident to apply.
Applications close end of day Friday 23rd February 2024.
Please apply by sending your CV, portfolio and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.