We are seeking an ambitious and highly skilled Revit / BIM specialist to join our evolving studio.
You will join our talented design team in our open, light-filled studio environment, working closely together across a range of diverse sectors including Hospitality, Commercial, Multi-Residential and Single Residential, Education, Industrial and Sporting.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant Australian Architectural qualification/s
- BIM / Revit specialist experience
- Senior experience in technical drafting / documenting
- Strong technical knowledge
- Diverse project experience
- Upwards of 5 years industry experience
With a systematic and structured approach, you will produce high quality documentation and work seamlessly with consultants in a collaborative BIM environment. You will have the ability to maintain open lines of communication and build strong, ongoing working relationships with colleagues, clients, consultants and authorities.
What S9 offers:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Diverse project work across varying sectors
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involves cake!) just to name a few!
- We are committed to providing our staff with a vast array of professional development opportunities and real career progression
- An internal mentor scheme
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies and are continually advancing our processes
If you are an experienced Architect or Architectural Technician looking to work for a diverse and growing firm, please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected].
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Tony Zappia on 0433 500 009 or Mandy Goehr on 0403 050 379.