It’s been just over a week since our last communication, but in that time as we all know a lot has changed.
In order to navigate this rapidly shifting environment, we have put a stepped plan in place to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, while continuing to provide quality service and deliver project outcomes.
We’ve taken the first steps, with:
- Our team moving to ‘split shifts’ to adhere to the governments social distancing guidelines within our studio and minimise staff contact
- Staff members have been given the option to work from home full-time if they prefer
- All staff are set-up to work remotely with testing undertaken to iron out any issues
- Restricted access to our building with no external visitors able to enter the studio
- All meetings are being conducted virtually via Zoom or by phone
- All samples or deliveries are to be dropped off or collected from our downstairs foyer
- A strict cleaning schedule is in place while staff are continuing to maintain best-practice health, safety and hygiene standards
At S9 we are seeing these new working conditions as an opportunity to become more agile as we adapt to a more flexible working arrangement, allowing our team and our infrastructure to grow and evolve.
If you have any queries please feel free to get in contact with anyone you work with in our studio.
From all of us at S9 — continue to take care, and remain safe and well