Welcome back to work for 2022!
With all that has happened over the break in regards to Covid-19, our studio has updated our Covid Management Plan.
As a result we have implemented the following measures to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff, while continuing to provide quality service and deliver project outcomes:
- Our team has moved to split shifts in order to minimise staff contact and social distance, with masks worn when moving around the studio
- All staff are set-up to work remotely
- Restricted access to our building with no external visitors able to enter the studio
- All meetings will be hosted virtually via teleconference, Zoom or Microsoft Teams
- All samples or deliveries are to be dropped off or collected from our downstairs foyer
- Site visits have been restricted, with only fully vaccinated staff attending site when required, with masks worn at all times
- All our policies and procedures are in line with the current State Government directives and will be updated as required
- A strict cleaning schedule is in place while staff are continuing to maintain best-practice health, safety and hygiene standards
If you have any queries please feel free to get in contact with anyone you work with in our studio.
From all of us at S9 — take care, and remain safe and well