Responding to the current growth in our Health Design Portfolio, we are seeking an experienced Architect / Interior Designer capable of working across multiple sectors, with a focus on medical and healthcare design.
- Prepare space planning, test fits and schematic design schemes for healthcare and commercial projects
- Prepare design development presentations and construction documentation
- Liaise with engineering services and specialist sub consultants
- Liaise with Health Design Authorities and Infection Control Consultants to facilitate design approvals
- Facilitate Site Delivery
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- A mature approach with demonstrated skills in the delivery of the key responsibilities and experience
- Ability to work with a team or autonomously
- Revit, AutoCAD, Sketchup and Enscape skills
- Healthcare / Day Surgery project experience with a knowledge of Health Facility Guidelines is advantageous
All applicants need to demonstrate an understanding of the complex and integrated services requirements that clinics possess, along with the required standards and regulations.
What S9 offers:
- Modern, open-plan studio environment
- Opportunity to upskill the right candidate by working closely with senior staff
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involve cake!) just to name a few.
- Internal mentor scheme
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies and are continually advancing our processes
Please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected].
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Tony Zappia on 0433 500 009.
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No recruitment agencies thank you.