We are seeking a superstar Office Manager to join our progressive and evolving studio.
In a fast-paced studio environment, you will join our talented team of creative professionals working closely together to deliver a comprehensive portfolio of projects.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Proven experience in an Administration or Finance Management role
- Previous experience in a fast paced, small to medium professional services business
- Proficiency in accounting systems (Xero experience highly regarded) and a sound understanding of IT / computer systems
- Previous experience working with an Integrated Management or Quality Assurance System
- A strong understanding of employer obligations and HR compliance
- A desire to help others, managing contingencies & challenges of working in a high performing team
- A ‘can-do’ attitude, respect confidentiality with a professional yet down to earth, approachable demeanour
- Leadership and people management skills
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role
In this diverse, accountable position of trust, you will manage and perform the Finance, HR, Quality Assurance and Administration functions to ensure smooth operations of the business overall. Reporting to the Directors, you will be responsible for financial duties including accounts payable / receivable, end to end payroll, procurement of supplies, business and project budget setting, reporting and monitoring.
As part of your Human Resources administration, you will facilitate timely performance reviews, coordinate training and development activities, and ensure compliance to awards and other employer obligations. You will maintain and continuously improve our Quality, Safety and Environment processes in alignment with the relevant standards, and ensure the training and implementation of these processes is carried out in order to maintain certification.
This is a pivotal role within the business that facilitates and assists in driving change and process improvement, while managing the studio’s administrative functions. With your involvement in Leadership and Board Meetings you will pull together the many aspects of the business to support the company’s strategic direction.
As a team player, you will work closely with the operations staff to support the Directors and Designers, ensuring the office runs seamlessly to facilitate the business’s core revenue activities.
What S9 offers:
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Opportunity to work closely with Directors & Senior staff to drive change
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involves cake!) just to name a few
- Commitment to providing our staff with a vast array of professional development opportunities
- An internal mentor scheme
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies, processes and procedures, and are continually advancing our processes
If you are an experienced Office Manager looking to work for a diverse and growing firm, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Tony Zappia on 0433 500 009 or Mandy Goehr on 0403 050 379.