We are seeking a driven and efficient Project Architect to join our progressive and evolving studio.
You will join our talented design team in our open, light-filled studio environment, working closely together across a range of diverse sectors including Hospitality, Commercial, Multi-Residential and Single Residential, Education, Industrial and Sporting.
As an ideal candidate, you will have:
- Relevant Australian qualification/s & architectural registration
- Proven experience successfully managing projects
- Excellent communication and people management skills
- Experience working across a broad range of sectors & projects (experience in Hospitality, Medium Density Housing, Commercial preferable)
- Sound documentation skills & attention to detail
- Knowledge of council development plans and regulations
- Ability to positively mentor junior staff
As a Registered Architect with sound management and leadership skills, you will lead and deliver projects from concept to completion. The role will require you to manage teams, including external consultants, and work directly with clients and authorities. You will be a strong communicator with high professional standards, excellent attention to detail and the technical skills required to produce and review detailed construction documentation packages.
What S9 offers:
- Competitive salary
- Diverse project work across varying sectors
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community. The studio partakes in regular ‘Fun Fridays’, Family Day BBQ’s, charity events and birthday celebrations (which always involves cake!) just to name a few!
- Commitment to providing our staff with a vast array of professional development opportunities and real career progression
- An internal mentor scheme
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies and are continually advancing our processes
If you are an experienced Project Architect looking to work for a diverse and growing firm, please send your CV, portfolio and cover letter to [email protected].
For a confidential conversation about the role, please contact Tony Zappia on 0433 500 009 or Mandy Goehr on 0403 050 379.