We are seeking an energetic and proactive individual that will add to our strong studio culture and create efficiency in the workplace.
As part of the administrative team, you will be the first point of contact for all clients and visitors. With reception as your focus, you will also provide support to our team of 40.
This is a 12 month Maternity Leave contract, Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
- Greeting of all clients and visitors including hospitality offers (tea, coffee, etc.)
- Answering office phones and redirect internal and external calls
- Managing room bookings
- Maintaining reception and communal office areas, including cleaning at the end of shift
- Secretarial duties
- Administrative support to our team
- Assistance with office management requirements
As an ideal candidate you will have:
- Experience in a reception and / or face-to-face customer service role within an office based environment
- Be self-motivated with a professional presentation and excellent phone manner
- Excellent computer literacy including proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- A strong desire to help others with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- A positive attitude and pro-active approach
- You will thrive in a creative and busy environment
What S9 offers:
- Modern, open-plan studio environment
- Opportunity to work within an administrative team and closely with all staff
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community
- As a progressive studio, we are committed to embracing new technologies, processes and procedures
If this sounds like you please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No recruitment agencies please.