Studio Nine consists of a diverse mix of highly talented and ambitious professionals.
In an open, collaborative, and fast-paced studio environment you will join our award-winning design team to work closely with our Directors, Designers and Architects across a range of sectors including Hospitality, Commercial, Education, Industrial, Sporting, Retail and Residential.
In the capacity of a Senior Architect you will:
- Manage the program of work to meet deadlines under the supervision of Senior Management
- Undertake design and documentation in Revit and CAD, working within their corporate identity framework
- Present designs to Client and relevant parties
- Manage project fees
- Manage and forecast resourcing requirements
- Maintain quality of service and documentation
- Co-ordinate services and structural engineering disciplines
- Obtain relevant authority and stakeholder approvals
- Liaise with the Client and relevant parties
- Report to Associate & Project Director
- With experience there is the opportunity to lead a team of 4-5 Architects and Interior Designers across multiple projects
Our ideal candidate will be a Registered Architect with 5-10 years’ experience, with a proportion of that experience in multi-national retail / food and beverage sector or similar. We’re looking for someone who can successfully assist in the management and delivery of a significant portion of our retail portfolio.
As an ideal candidate, you will be someone who can take charge, encourage the best from your team and get things done. With a systematic and structured approach, you will ensure a high quality of documentation and successfully manage project timelines and budgets. With a positive communication style you will communicate with stakeholders to ensure great project outcomes.
Our studio provides a collaborative and inspiring environment to create and work side by side. With hands-on directors, varying in background, specialisation and age, they have a wealth of knowledge to offer and experience to gain from. We are committed to providing our staff with a vast array of professional development opportunities and real career progression.
To apply, send your application to [email protected]
Interviews will commence immediately with eligible candidates.