We are looking for a Senior Architect or experienced Project Leader with a minimum of 8 years of experience to join our team.
You will have
- Experience leading and delivering projects from inception to completion
- Team management experience with leadership qualities
- Proficient skills in Revit, delivering documentation to a high level of detail
- Demonstrated skills in managing consultant teams
- Client liaison experience
- Experience working within the tourism, accommodation and hospitality sectors is advantageous but not required
You will work closely with a Director and Team Leaders, managing projects and project teams across different sectors, scales and complexity of works.
What S9 offers
- The opportunity to work within a progressive and growing design studio, with a broad portfolio of projects across various sectors
- Modern, open-plan studio environment located just outside of the CBD
- Career progression opportunities and an internal mentor scheme
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- A strong team culture, with a fun sense of community
- Opportunity for flexible working arrangements
- S9 are proudly carbon neutral and members of Climate Active, committed to the ongoing improvement of our sustainability processes
- As an evolving studio we continually look to advance the way we do things and embrace new technologies and collaborations with like-minded businesses to evolve the practice of architecture
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.